Sent in by Bamber Bear of NJ
- Your shoes are the first thing people subconsciously notice about you.
Wear nice shoes.
- If you sit for more than 11 hours a day, there’s a 50% chance you’ll die
within the next 3 years.
- There are at least 6 people in the world who look exactly like you.
There’s a 9% chance that you’ll meet one of them in your lifetime.
- Sleeping without a pillow reduces back pain and keeps your spine
- A person’s height is determined by their father,
and their weight is determined by their mother.
- If a part of your body “falls asleep”, You can almost always “wake it up”
by shaking your head.
- There are three things the human brain cannot resist noticing, food,
attractive people and danger.
- Right-handed people tend to chew food on their right side
- Putting dry tea bags in gym bags or smelly shoes will absorb the
- According to Albert Einstein, if honey bees were to disappear from
earth, humans would be dead within 4 years.
- There are so many kinds of apples, that if you ate a new one everyday,
it would take over 20 years to try them all.
- You can survive without eating for weeks, but you will only live 11 days
- People who laugh a lot are healthier than those who don’t.
- Laziness and inactivity kills just as many people as smoking.
- A human brain has a capacity to store 5 times as much information as
- Our brain uses the same amount of power as a 10-watt light bulb!!
- Our body gives enough heat in 30 mins. to boil 1.5 liters of water!!
- The Ovum egg is the largest cell and the sperm is the smallest cell !!
- Stomach acid (conc. HCL) is strong enough to dissolve razor blades!!
- Take a 10-30 minute walk every day & while you walk, SMILE. It is the
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- When you wake up in the morning, pray to ask God’s guidance for your
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is
manufactured in plants.
- Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, broccoli, and
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of
the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest
your energy in the positive present moment.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college
kid with a maxed out charge card.
- Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Forgive them for
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey
is all about.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Frame every so-called disaster with these words:
‘In five years, will this matter?’
- Help the needy, Be generous! Be a ‘Giver’ not a ‘Taker’.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Time heals everything.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick.
Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Each night before you go to bed, pray to God and be thankful for what
you’ll accomplish, today.
- Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.