- Yield Makes 3/4 cup, or 6 servings
1/4 cup red-wine vinegar
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon sugar
Salt and black pepper, to taste
1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Whisk the vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper together in a small bowl. Whisking constantly, add the oil in a slow, steady stream and continue whisking until thickened.
Marta Stewart’s Red Wine Vinaigrette Recipe
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, garlic, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.